Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Tree / A Árvore


It's not a new painting, it's a 2000 watercolor, and i'ts mine. I'm a professional artist, then almost everything I paint is for sale (comissioned or not). But I have my "little personal gallery", and this watercolor is part of my gallery.I won't sell it, never. I like the tree, the light effects, I think there's a "movement" ( please, you don't need to agree with me, it's just my opinion....) (Watercolor, 29x20 inches, private collection). /Essa não é uma nova pintura, é uma aquarela de 2000 e é minha. Sou um artista profissional,então...quase tudo o que pinto é para venda (sob encomenda ou não). Mas eu tenho minha "pequena galeria pessoal", e essa aquarela é parte da minha galeria. Eu não vou vendê-la, nunca. Eu gosto da árvore, dos efeitos de luz, eu acho que existe um "movimento"(por favor, vcs não precisam concordar comigo, é apenas uma opinião pessoal....) (Aquarela, 74x51 cm, coleção particular).

14 comments:

tayete said...

Fantastic watercolor! You are right: it has movement, it's alive.

Lawrence Brammier said...

Hi Fábio, great piece. I like the green - blue colors, they are mixed in a beautiful way.

Unknown said...

Ow, looks beautiful. I like your landscapes, the atmosphere is truly impressive.

Unknown said...

Your work is painted with much sensitivity for the subject matter. Thanks for sharing. Lovely work. I very much enjoyed it!

Steve Darren said...

Your landscapes have an emotional edge. Beautiful watercolor!

Phill said...

Fabio, your work is remarkable, such talent!

Val Justo said...

Fá, simplesmente maravilhosa! Um grande beijo.

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Tayete, thank you for your visit and comments!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Oi Val, Obrigado, Boa Páscoa! Um bjo!

Sílvia Arruda said...

Fantástico trabalho. Umaaquarela primorosa!

Camille said...

Awesome landscape!

RomanticRoses@DorisJoa said...

WOW what a wonderful piece. I admire all the tiny details and different colours, you create such a wonderful atmosphere with your beautiful style.

Unknown said...

Wonderful technique, you've mastered it.