Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pears - Work in Progress / Peras - Em andamento

Pears – one of my paintings in progress. Look at my photos: a mess around, my brushes, notebook, diet coke …and…BIS. It’s a Brazilian chocolate. It consists of several layers of cream-filled wafer covered in smooth milk chocolate.I'M ADDICTED TO IT./ Peras - uma das minhas pinturas em andamento. Olhem as fotos: uma bagunça ao redor, meus pincéis, notebook, diet coke...e ....BIS. É um chocolate brasileiro que consiste, basicamente, em camadas de waffle e creme, cobertos por chocolate.Sou viciado em Bis!

3 comments:

Aleks said...

Ahmjamjam,just ate my sweet portion of chocolata!!!! And Im on diet,bruhahahahha,cant help myself around choc,I've rely tried!If Im to be dead tonight I'll go happy!!
Looks good,new painting.O,and Happy Valentine days,besos,Aleksandra!

Fábio Cembranelli said...

Hi Malena..I'm addicted to chocolates too. It's a problem! But a very "sweet" problem. Happy V. Day for you too! Thanks for visiting my blog. You're very kind .

Aleks said...

He,you are welcome,how is going with pears?Or they are burried under the chocolates? :0) Greatings,Sandra.